Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Why, Yes, I'm Still Here!

Hello, long lost friends!

I feel like it's been FOREVER since I've blogged.  I've taken lots of pictures to share with y'all and haven't had time to sit and write a post.  Where oh where is my Spring Break??? I'm in desperate need of a break and I can hear the beach calling my name.

Anyway...my kiddos love using QR codes in the classroom.  If you have an iPad, then you need to definitely let your kids play.  They'll LOVE it.  Trust me!  I made a packet to review double and triple digit addition and posted it on TpT for FREE for all of you to try.  Of course it's got a cute Easter theme.  I used the super talented graphics from Creative Clips that she made for free.  I returned the favor and made a free packet with them. 

To use the packet, you will need a device that can read QR codes.  On my iPhone, I use Red Laser.  The iPad has a QR app for the iPad.  Just type in QR reader and up will pop lots of good apps to use.  

So, friends, click on the picture below if you would like to use it.  




I'll be back tomorrow to share some fun crafts we have made to learn life cycles.  They turned out super duper cute!





Here's a few of my kiddos in action!





Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment