Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Monday, March 11, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Fun

Hello, friends!

Today, I am linking up with 11 FANTASTIC bloggers to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and blogging. 


Be sure to check out all of these fabulous bloggers.  They are such a talented group of teachers.  :-)
Each of us are sharing our favorite St. Patrick's Day unit.  I chose my St. Patrick's Day Roll and Graph.  My students LOVE rolling their tissue box around while graphing.  It makes graphing and learning so much fun.  I can't wait to use this in my classroom next week. 

Need some more St. Patrick's Day activities?  Check out these links below.  There are so many great packets to choose from. LOVE it!

Click on the links below to take a look at all of the other St. Patrick's Day goodies from these fantastic bloggers.  I'm going shopping! :-)




Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment