Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted: 2 Truths and 1 Lie

Hello, dear friends!

There's a super cute linky going on from Flying Into First Grade that I hate I didn't get to participate in last week.  I just knew that I had to do it this week.



Has anyone ever played the 2 truths and 1 lie game.  I played it with my students when I taught 5th grade and they loved it.  Then, when I moved down to 2nd grade I tried it again.  My little munchkins didn't quite understand the concept.

So...here are 2 truths and 1 lie about me.  Leave me a comment on which one you think is a lie.

1.  My top teeth are crooked.  More like vampire's teeth, actually.  I have been to the orthodontist throughout my life and they were waiting for my last baby tooth to fall out.  Well, to this day I still have a baby tooth.

2.  I've never left the Southern part of the United States.  I've went as far as West Virginia and Florida, but have never ventured out of the South.

3.  I love cheese.  Isn't everything better with cheese?  My favorite side dish is macaroni and cheese.  Yummy! 

So, which one is a lie?  Hmmmm......
Leave me a comment.  I'll blog about it tomorrow.  


Go link up so I can get acquainted with y'all! :-)

Lots of love,

5 comments:

  1. I am thinking you hate cheese! =)

    BTW cute blog I taught second for 7 years before moving down to first!! I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stumped, but I think it might be the first one cause I've never heard of anyone who still had a baby tooth as an adult. Glad to find your blog, am following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think #3 is a lie. It is true for me though! I'm thinking number one is too detailed to not be true? I also teach 2nd and am a new follower!
    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! Very hard to decided but I am going to go with #2 because know one else has guessed that number. :)
    And I am also a second grade teacher and one of your newest followers.
    Tammy
    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete