Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

Five for Friday

It's FRIDAY and I had today off.  This gal is officially on Spring Break.  I made it!  I was in need of some time away from my school.  I love my job.  I love my students.  I love my coworkers.  But, some issues that have popped up in the last few weeks have been very stressful.  I am thankful for a week off. 

I'm linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs to share 5 random things about my week.  I just love this linky. :-)



Number 1: 2 weeks worth of problems at work=retail therapy.  I spent WAY too much money, but I was in need of a new wardrobe.  Here's a few pictures from my outing today.  


2 HUGE Belk's bag...yeah I bought that much stuff.

I bought several items from the "Jessica Simpson" clothing line.  I didn't even know that she had become a fashion designer.  I LOVED this shirt. 

What's retail therapy without shoes??

Number 2: A LOT of my bloggy friends are throwing a Spring Cleaning sale.  I'll be cleaning out my wishlist this weekend.  Thanks to the ADORABLE Krista Wallden, Creative Clips, for the super cute graphic.  


Number 3: I saw this floating around on Pinterest.  Yep, I agree whole-heartedly.

Number 4: Sunday at 6:00 in the morning I will be heading to the beach.  Oh, I cannot wait.  We are leaving at six in hopes that my Brayden will go back to sleep and sleep at least half of the way down.  He's never been in a car longer than an hour at a time.  This is his first vacation, too!  So, so, stinkin' excited. My only worry is the car ride to and from the beach. We'll see what happens...

Number 5: I blogged about my fear of getting into a bathing suit.  Well, I bought one.  It's super duper cute, but I still don't have my body back to the way I want it to be.  After Spring Break, I plan on starting Insanity.  Anyone tried this?  I've gotta get my booty in gear.  



Happy Friday!

Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Spring Break! I started today too! Of course I am not going to the beach, but I did go bowling with the Easter bunny! Enjoy your break!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not personally done insanity but I know someone who has done it and was very strict about it and her eating and she looks amazing. The workouts are just too long for me to do because I am so tired after work, and NO WAY am I getting up early to do it.
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete