Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Friday, March 1, 2013

Five for Friday

It's Friday, Friday!  Gotta get down to Friday!  Oh, how I love Fridays!



I'm linking up again with the wonderful Kacey to share 5 random facts about my week. 

Number 1: Gangnam Style...such a huge hit with my kiddos.  A couple of weeks ago, I had a student at the end of the day doing the "Gangnam Style" dance.  When I came across, the ADORABLE graphics from Pink Cat Studio, I just knew I had to make something with it.  This week we reviewed money and graphing.  Here's a few of our "Gangnam Style" poses.




If you are interested in my latest packets, click the pictures below.





Number 2: I have an obsession with Jersey Mikes.  When I was pregnant, all I wanted to eat were pizza and subs.  Not a shocker because I love pizza and subs.  Jersey Mikes made its way to my little town and it is ABSOLUTELY delicious.  I have an obsession.  I'm glad that Brayden likes them, too.  I've heard the wise tale that what you craved while pregnant will be something that you child doesn't like to eat.  Don't know how much of that is true, but it wasn't the case with Brayden.  We love subs and pizza! 





Number 3: We celebrated Dr. Seuss week this week at our school.  On Thursday, we dressed up as a Dr. Seuss character. Check out our pictures below.  


Here I am...I HATE getting my picture taken.  I wasn't going to put up a picture of me because the picture looks awful, but oh well.  I was a yellow-bellied sneetch.  

Number 4: We bought a new truck yesterday.  Not so sure I'm happy about it.  We NEEDED a truck, but I hate car payments.  Why, no picture?  Well, my husband went and picked it up last night and didn't get home till 8.  So, getting a picture wasn't on my mind.  I am the worst when it comes to pictures. Just a random thing about my week. :-)


Number 5: Taxes:
All I have to say is that I hate taxes.  Can't go into much detail, but I just hate getting my taxes done.  That's all...

I hope EVERYONE had a wonderful week.  Link up so I can read some random things about your week.

Lots of love,

6 comments:

  1. Love your Sneetches shirt - I have been Thing 1 before but have never thought of a Sneetch. So simple but so adorable.

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I needed something simple and found this idea on Pinterest. Thing 1 is always such a cute idea, too. :-)

      Delete
  2. I had to ban Gangnam Style for silly spelling. They were getting out of control!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend with your cutie!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no! So far my kiddos have been great with it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!

      Delete
  3. Your sneetch shirt looks great!! Looks like you had fun (even if you didn't want your picture taken... LOL!)
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete