Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Reviewing Is So Much Fun!

Hello, friends! It's hump day! :-)

My smarties are having so much fun reviewing! They've loved using my task cards to review. I think they love laying in the floor and working with their friends the most! ;-)

My Duck Dynasty themed Fry game was a hit. They got into groups to play. I asked one of my kiddos if he recognized the ducks. He looked at me like I was crazy. Then, I said those ducks have beards. He shouted, Duck Dynasty with the biggest smile on his face. I'm going to miss these kiddos so much next year!

Check out our pictures!








This little boy just got the "Hey, Quack! Put them all back!" card. Loved his reaction!





It's so hard to believe that I only have 6 days left with these kiddos.  This year has flew by!  I hope you've had a great week so far. 

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment