Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Friday, May 24, 2013

Five For Friday

Happy Friday, friends!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday linky!  This week has flown by for me.  The countdown until the end of the year is on.  Today marks 8 days left.  Crazy how fast time flies!



Number 1: I saw this ADORABLE picture on Pinterest.  You have all seen it.  The one where your kiddos are holding up a sign telling your what they want to be when they grow up.  I've searched for the original link, but cannot find who started this cute idea.  So, if you know please let me know so I can give them credit.  Here are my kiddos.  The black line across the picture crosses out their names. I'm planning on giving this to them on the last day of school. 


Number 2: We have volunteers from the Junior Achievement program come and volunteer in our classrooms.  In 2nd grade, they review communities and government.  Below are a couple of pictures of my little monsters trying to create doughnuts using an "assembly line".  They LOVE this activity. 

Number 3: Yesterday I shared my summer reading promise that my kiddos made.  Here are some more examples of their finished crafts. I finished making a summer reading packet.  Click here is you are interested in learning more.  


















Number 4: I've been beginning to take down stuff off of my walls.  It looks so weird   This is the first year that we've been able to keep stuff on our walls over the summer, but I want to change my room. So, everything is coming down!

Number 5: I'm off on Monday.  I'm so ready to spend some time with my munchkin'.  :-)

I hope everyone has had a great week!

Lots of love,

1 comment:

  1. Love the summer reading promise idea! Just found your blog through Five for Friday and am a new follower. I am a fellow second grade teacher blogger--look forward to reading future posts!

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete