Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Duck Dynasty Fact and Opinion Packet Winners

Hello, Friends!

I was surprised to see that so many of you liked Duck Dynasty, too.  I'm super jealous of those of you who live close and those of you who have met them. Maybe one day I will.  For now, I'm just waiting for the season premiere next week.  So excited!!

I used the random number generator thingy.  The numbers chosen were 13 and 7.  Check your email ladies, you have mail.


Congratulations to Kelli and Cara! 







If anyone is interested, you can still purchase this for $2.00 from my TpT Store.  


I hope everyone has a fantastic day.  I'm planning on being lazy again.  :) I don't get many more days of summer laziness.

Lots of love,


4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely hilarious! I love it! I'm going to have to go to tpt and get one
    Gretchen @ sweetsweetsecondgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love Melonheadz. Her stuff is too cute!

      Delete