Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Hello, Friends!


It's Throwback Thursday.  I'm throwing it back to 2011.  Here is me and my sister at her wedding.

I chose this picture for a special reason.  My sister and her husband just celebrated their two year anniversary a few days ago. Her husband leaves today for training before he is deployed to Afghanistan.  He will be gone for a year a half.  Please pray for my sister as she goes through his first deployment.  She has a 1 year old son at home as well who will need prayers.  

I'm linking up with the oh so fabulous Cara from The First Grade Parade for her Throwback Thursday. 



I'm choosing a post that I published on November 16, 2012.  I am starting Daily 5 this year.  I am changing the way I approach literacy centers completely. I am super excited about it and I really think that going by what the Sisters have written will make a difference in my classroom. 

I plan to have these writing templates in the writing center for them to choose from each day. The posters will be a great visual as to how the writing should look.  

________________________________________________________________________
Happy Election Day, friends!

My school is a voting center, so my district is closed today!  Woohooo!  Which means, that I've had time to work on a few projects.  I finished my writing posters for all of my fantastic followers. I can't tell you how many times I've heard the phrase, "Mrs. Hunter...I'm done, what do I do now."  I decided this year to place some writing posters on my wall that have different things that my students can write about.  Now, they go to the writing center and choose a template and get to writing.  They love it!  Take a look at the preview of everything that's inlcuded!


 

                                         




Isn't Jessica Standford's digital paper just ADORABLE!

Click on the picture below to go to my TPT store and download your copy.


Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment