Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

Hello, Friends!

I feel like it has been forever since I blogged. A whole week...

I've been taking classes this week through our district's Summer Academy. I had a lot of fun, learned a lot, and am TIRED! I got to meet the adorable Amanda from Teaching Maddeness. I've been purchasing her items since I learned about her store during my student teaching. I jumped at the opportunity to learn from her when I saw that she was one of the presenters. She is an amazing presenter! I will be attempting to teach reading through genres this year. She gave me lots of good advice and now I have to make it work for me and my students. I am so excited to try it out.  Thanks, Amanda for the AWESOME classes.

Today, I linking up with the sweet Cara from The First Grade Parade for her Favorite Pins Friday linky. Click each picture to see the original source.




Favorite School Pins:

This website is FULL of creative ideas for the classroom.  Thanks to my sister for sending this my way.  
25 Clever Classroom Tips For Elementary School Teachers

I let my students use my iPad all the time.  How did I not know how to lock the app they are on?!?! I've never had them venture off to other apps, but this is good to know!

Locking an iPad so students stay on the app that you assigned.

Fashion Pins:
I SO wish that I could buy all of the cute clothes that I pin on Pinterest.  I'm loving this Chevron dress and the country inspired clothes.  I need someone to go shopping for me.  Seriously!! I've always hated shopping.  I can't ever find what I want.  I've told my best friend at work that I would give her my Belks card to go shopping for me.  I wasn't kidding.  I need a personal shopper. LOL!

Chevron Dress - Pink
This dress is sold out!  Ugh! :-(

"Country Chic" by kimscrip on Polyvore

Favorite Food Pins:

I found a blog called Six Sister's Stuff.  They have so many recipes that I have pinned.  I've made a few and they've all turned out great.  Here's what is on the menu for next week.

Finally, a pin that made me laugh! No direct link for this one. 
Yes!!
He says that he hasn't been sleeping well.  His snoring says differently.  I just can't sleep anymore.  I don't know if it's his snoring, anxiety of going back to work, my long to-do list, or everything included.  I know he sleeps better than me. 

I hope everyone has a GREAT Friday!  

Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment