Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Made My First Bundle!

Hello, Friends!

Back to school is quickly approaching for me. Next week, I have some summer classes that I am taking.  These are all voluntary, but I need the credit hours. Plus, I'm excited about some of them. I can't wait to share some things that I learn with y'all. 

Then, I have one more week to go before I can start decorating my classroom.  We all know that time will fly by while I'm decorating and getting ready for Meet the Teacher.  It is a little over a month away.  I know it's going to sneak up on me.  It always does.  I'm slowly getting mentally prepared to go back.  I LOVE my job.  I LOVE being a teacher, but I LOVE to sleep in and be lazy.  I'm going to miss that and getting to spend every minute with Brayden.  He's growing up so fast!

I've been busy making back to school packets while Brayden naps.  Today, I decided to bundle them all together.  I've never made a bundle...it's kind of exciting. Included in the bundle are all of the back to school packets that I've made this summer.  If your purchase the bundle, you will save 50%.

Here's a look at what's included:





I am so excited to use all of these with my new set of kiddos.  Click the picture below to take a look at the bundle. 

Also, don't forget about my back to school freebie.  Click the picture to download the freebie.


I hope everyone has a GREAT day.  It's finally sunny here in South Carolina (at least at the moment).  It's been raining and raining and raining.  I need some sunshine!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment