Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

Five for Friday

It's Friday, friends!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs today. 


When I say I've been LAZY, I mean I've been LAZY.  I've enjoyed every minute of it.  Today is my last day of Christmas break.  I am going to be TiReD come Monday morning.  We've been sleeping in until 9:00 every day for two weeks.  Yep, I think I will need some coffee Monday morning.

I'm ready to see my precious students again even though I'm going to miss my munchkin' like crazy.  I've been thinking how I can be a better teacher and how I can engage my students more than I already am.  These thoughts are keeping me up at night.  I've been blog stalking and going through Pinterest.  Hoping for a great rest of the school year.

So, ready to see how lazy I've been this week?!?  Here's my Friday Five. :-)



Number 1: 



We have been potty training all week.  Honestly, I figured it would be much easier than it has been.  He's doing well.  My only concern is that I have to send him to daycare on Monday without being "fully potty trained".  I'm hoping and praying that he does okay and has an occasional accident here and there.  We've got the hang of it at home. He only had 1 accident yesterday.  I keep reminding myself that it takes time.  

Number 2:




I feel like I am on "pee watch" 24/7 now.  This week I've had to keep a close eye on him and look for signs that he needs to go to the bathroom.  So, we've been playing and reading all week long.  The teacher in my smiles when he picks up a book willingly and reads it.  :-)

Number 3: 


I've spent time with my parents these last two weeks.  I don't get to see them as often during the school year.  So, I take every chance I get to see them while I am on break.  Brayden has enjoyed playing with his cousin and spending time with his grandma and grandpa.  The picture above you will see my daddy holding both of his "boys".

Number 4:


I finished up a packet that I can't wait to use when we return next week.  After I put Brayden to sleep and my husband turned on football, I got right to work.  It's amazing how much I can accomplish when I have "time".  I love that I can watch football and work on fun stuff for my classroom at the same time.  

Speaking of football, Clemson plays tonight.  GO TIGERS!


Number 5:



I am participating in a Facebook Freebie Hop hosted by Tori from Tori's Teaching Tips.  (Click on the picture to see her Facebook page to know where to start "hoppin') There will be SO many freebies for you this weekend.  You don't want to miss out! Make sure you hop on by my Facebook page to grab my freebie. It's already uploaded and ready to be downloaded. ;-)

I hope that you have a TERRIFIC Friday.  

Lots of love,
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment