Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Game Plan for the Week

Happy Sunday, Friends!

It's been a busy day of loving on my precious niece, tending to a sick child (whiny, wanting to be held) and lesson planning. Hoping my munchkin' feels better in the morning.  I hate when he doesn't feel good. :-(

So, here's the game plan for the week:

Reading:

We are digging deep into informational text this week.  We will be learning all about space this week.  Such a fun topic!

Literacy Centers:
We will be doing lots of fun Thanksgiving activities and space synonyms. Click the links below to check them out.
Freebie From Me


Space Syonyms-My Packet
Thanksgiving How To-Lisa Richling
Math:
We are finishing up our money unit this week and heading into mental math. 


All of these are in my TpT store.  Gobbling Up Mental Math is a freebie. 
WORD:
We will be learning all about Bossy E and how he changes the way a word is read. 
Bossy E from Sarah Cooley
Science:
This week is all about insects!  We will be researching and learning all about the characteristics of insects.  My boys will just love science this week. :-)
Animal Unit from Teacher's Clubhouse

Busy week ahead with lots of fun!  I hope that everyone has a terrific Monday!

Lots of love,
Jeannie




No comments:

Post a Comment