Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thanksgiving Freebie

Friends,

It's been quite a week in my little ol' room.  My little ones took the ITBS test for three days this week and it just drains us.  I like to stick to a schedule, and felt off all week.  Two more days and then we can get back to our regular routine.  

First, I want to share that my niece arrived yesterday.  She is just perfect.  She was a week early and weighed a whopping 5 pounds 12 ounces.  TINY, TINY, TINY!  It's hard to believe that my little one was once little.  She seems huge compared to Brayden's weight of 6 pounds 11 ounces.  LOVE her to pieces already and can't wait to love her on some more.  

Here she is, friends.  Lindsay Hunter-Grace Mejia

I have some serious baby fever right now.  Hopefully, holding her will fix it.  We aren't quite ready for another one yet.  

I am so thankful to all of you.  November is the month where everyone shows how appreciate they are.  I don't just appreciate all of y'all in November.  I appreciate y'all all the time.  I've enjoyed meeting and making new friends.  I just love y'all to pieces.

I made a Thanksgiving Making Words Freebie for you.  Click below if you can use it in your room.  My little ones absolutely love making words out of bigger words.  So much fun! 


Getting ready to head back out and love on my new niece.  There's so football today, so she has all of my attention. :-)

Lots of love,
Jeannie

3 comments: