Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bye, Bye Google Reader and Donation Drive

Hello, Friends!

It's a nasty and rainy day in here South Carolina.  There's just something about the rain that makes me want to lay in the bed and sleep.  That's quite impossible with a one year old.  But, I have a confession.  It's 2:00 EST and I'm still in my pajamas.  Yep!  My munchkin' and I are having a lazy day full of nothing but lounging around and watching the Disney Channel.  Oh summer, how I love you!

First, have you heard the news about Google Reader?  Google Reader will be no more as of July 1st.  So, if you follow blogs with Google Reader, you need to switch on over.  I chose to switch to Bloglovin'.  What I love about Bloglovin' is that it's really easy to use and it's just as easy to transfer your Google Reader blogs into Bloglovin'.  Plus....they have an app for the iPad/iPhone.  Yay!

Catherine from the Brown Bag Teacher has an excellent tutorial to help you switch over.  It is really easy.  Click here to head on over.  I promise, it's really SIMPLE and EASY.  If you don't transfer your blogs into a new reader, you'll lose all of the blogs that you are currently following.    

Second, a blog friend of mine is having a donation drive.  Her friend/co-worker/teammate was in a horrible car accident.  It was such a sad and tragic story.  Right now, her friend is in the ICU.  She has a long road ahead of her.  A lot of bloggers, including myself, teamed up to help Kathy.  

For a $20 donation, you can get $250 worth of teaching products.  All proceeds will go to Kathy as she fights to recover from this horrible tragedy! Click the picture below, to find out how you can help!

Lots of love,

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those lazy rainy days!
    http://learnnstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. google drive link generator

    ReplyDelete