Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Friday, February 1, 2013

Hip Hip Hooray for the 100th day!!

Hello, friends!

Today my 2nd graders were 100 days smarter. We had a BLAST today doing all sorts of things!



First, if you haven't had your 100th day of school yet, then you definitely need to check out Rebecca's, Darlin' in First, packet. On Monday my students were given the assignment to collect 100 items and put them into a mystery bottle. Then, they came up with clues to help the detectives figure out what their mystery item was. So much fun!! Check out these pictures.


Detectives hard at work!


Mrs. Hunter can I shake the bag to figure it out?




Second, we used my 100th day packet in math and writing. My students learned they there are so many more things you can do with a 100's chart. We counted by 5's and 10's, colored odd and even numbers, and even wrote 100 words. Then we ended the day by writing what they thought life would be like when they are 100.






This one was hilarious!  Her life will be over.  
I had to share this one because he will be old enough to have a beer!  I asked him to read it because I thought maybe, just maybe, he meant beard.  NOPE!  He said beer, you know the kind that old people get to drink.  I almost busted out laughing! Crazy things that my smarties think!

Click here to check out my packet if your 100th day of school is coming up.

Only 80 more days to go, for me! :-)

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment