Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Martin Luther King Jr. Freebie

Happy Saturday, friends!

It's finally sunny here in South Carolina.  It's been nasty, rainy, and kinda chilly all week.  The weather man was calling for snow, but we didn't get any.  I hope everyone who did get snow is safe and warm! Little man's been sick and I've been exhausted, but I finished two things this week and wanted to share with y'all. 

First, I wanted to let everyone know that I finished my 100th day of school packet. The 100th day of school is always so much fun. Our 100th day is in a couple of weeks.

Here is everything that's included.



Click on the picture below to go to my TpT store to download.


Second, we are out of school on Monday to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. day.  I created some writing prompts that I plan to use in my writing center next week.  Click the picture below to download your copy.  They are FREE! I wanted to give all of my followers a freebie.  I truly appreciate all of your support.  Y'all are the best.  I do ask that if you download, please leave me a comment.  


Lots of love,

4 comments:

  1. Jeannie,
    Just found your blog today! So cute! I am your newest follower! Thanks for the MLK freebies! Enjoy your day off!! :)
    Laura
    Laura ~ First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! I hope you had a great day off, too! :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these writing prompts. I can't wait to see what my kidlets write to Dr. King!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the writing prompts - it's so nice of you to share them freely and what great activities for our kids to be doing! :)

    ReplyDelete