Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Sunday, January 13, 2013

And the Winners Are...

Happy Sunday, friends!

Thank you to those of you who commented on my blog and my facebook page.  I had my husband choose a random number for me.  For some reason, blogger decided that I could not insert pictures today. :-(  So he chose number 2.  I choose two winners.  The 2nd person who commented on my blog and my facebook page are the winners.

The facebook winner was Michelle LaRussel.
The blog winner was Rachel. 

Ladies, please email me at jhunter0724@gmail.com and let me know which 3 items from my TpT store you would like.

Thank you to everyone who commented.  I loved reading all of the fun activities that you like to do during winter.  My favorite is just watching the snow fall and drinking hot chocolate.  We don't get a lot of snow in the upstate of South Carolina, but when we do it's always so pretty to watch. 

Have a GREAT Sunday!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment