Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Friday, December 28, 2012

History...My Favorite!

Happy Friday, Friends!

Yesterday, I finished making my President's Day Literacy Packet.  After I finished it, it made me realize how much I love history.  Reading will always be my favorite subject, but history is a close, close, close second.  My favorite was U.S. History.  I loved learning about all the wars that we have fought and just about the US in general.  I also had an AMAZING teacher that really made learning history fun.  Anyone else love history, too? 

Here's a preview of what's included.
 


Click on the picture below to download the packet. 

AND...of course someone will get it for free.  I truly appreciate all of you and would like to reward two people with my packet.  All you have to do is leave me a comment.

The first two people to answer either of these questions correctly will get my my packet for free.

1.  Which president was president when I was born?
2.  Who was my favorite president to learn about?

Good luck and thank you for being such amazing followers!


Lots of love,


11 comments:

  1. Yikes! I'm going to say Ronald Reagan was the president when you were born and you enjoyed learning about Abraham Lincoln the most.

    Casey
    secondgrademathmaniac(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Second Grade Math Maniac
    Second Grade Freebies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronald Reagan is correct. I will send you your packet when I get back home. :-)
      Abraham Lincoln was not my favorite, though!

      Delete
    2. Hi Jeannie,
      I am sorry I am replying on your answer, but for some reason I keep getting a pop up when I click reply. Here goes. President Obama was your favorite to learn about.? Happy New Year!
      Kathy
      amaristr@aol.com

      Delete
    3. President Obama was not my favorite to learn about. Good try! The answer was JFK. I hope you have a wonderful New Year, too! :-)

      Delete
  2. Ronald Reagan when you were born

    George Washington favorite to study

    deb1mom@bbtel.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronald Reagan was president when I was born. That's been guessed though.
      George Washington was not my favorite to study. Good try!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Reagan is correct! Someone's already guessed it though. Lincoln was not my favorite to study. Good try!

      Delete
  4. Well, we know Reagan but was your favorite JFK?

    murrvilla@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ma'am! I don't know what it is about the Kennedy's, but they've always interested me. :-) I will send you your free packet when I get back home.

      Delete
  5. Hi Jeannie! I found your blog through the giveaway at My Second Sense. I am a 2nd grade teacher from Ohio. Looking forward to following you!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete