Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Thursday, December 27, 2012

1st Christmas=SUCCESS

Hello, wonderful friends!

Christmas was so much fun this year!! Brayden had so much fun. Check out these pictures.


                                                  Lots and lots of gifts under the tree!


 This picture is priceless!  Love it!

                                      Were you aware that boxes are SO much fun? :-)

                Brayden LOVED his new ball pit.  Of course, it's Mickey Mouse themed!

This picture is hilarious because Mr. and Mrs. Claus learned a lesson Christmas morning.  We need to put everything together before we wrap. Hahaha! 

                                                  Playing with his fun new ramp!

Have I mentioned how much this little boy loves Mickey Mouse? Super sweet picture. 



AND...look what my husband bought me! 

I can't wait to use this!

I hope you and your family had a WONDERFUL Christmas! This will definitely be a Christmas to remember.  Now, I have to work on planning Brayden's first birthday.  January 12th is coming up rather quick.  I loved seeing his face light up on Christmas morning, but he is growing up WAY TOO FAST!


Lots of love friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment