Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Monday, December 10, 2012

Hello, long lost friends!

Hello, long lost friends!

My family came down with that awful bug that has been going around.  Sick babies and sick mommas are no fun.  I finished up my Penguin Addtion Games packet a couple of weeks ago and haven't been able to blog about it.  The games are centered around 2nd grade common core standards but would be a great review for older kids.  My kiddos have been having a blast playing the games the past couple of weeks.  They know that penguins are my favorite animal, so that makes it even more fun for them. Click the picture below to grab your copy. 

I may or not be counting down the days until Christmas Break (cough...7...cough...cough).  I hope you all are having fun.  I know my kiddos are wound up.  I love Christmas time though! 

Other news...
My Brayden is starting to walk.  He's pulling himself up to a standing position and then taking those important few steps.  He's growing up too fast!  Video to come soon when I catch him off guard to capture those moments. I get my phone ready and he freezes, but as soon as the cameras are off there he goes. :-)  I stay pretty busy these days.  Christmas break will be my time for lots of creating.  I can't wait! 

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment