Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Monday, November 3, 2014

November Currently

Hello, Friends!

This year has FLOWN by!  How is it already November?!?!

Today, I'm linking up with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her Currently linky.


First, I wanted to share some Halloween pictures with y'all! 

We get to dress up as a book character at my school.  I decided to go as Thing 1 and Thing 2.  My students loved it.  My son dressed up as Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. He was the cutest pirate I have ever seen. ;-)
 

So, now on to what I'm currently up to in November.


Watching:
My poor baby was up all night wheezing.  So, I had to take the day off today to let him sleep and continue giving him is breathing treatments.  While he was sleeping, I get to watch my Sunday night shows.  Revenge and Resurrection were already recorded and patiently waiting to be watched. LOVE these shows! 

Loving:
Confession, pregnant or not I LOVE all things chocolate and candy.  So, I may be digging into Brayden's Halloween stash.  I read somewhere that it's called the Candy Tax.  Only fair right? ;-)  Luckily, he doesn't mind sharing with his momma. 

Thinking:
I have WAY to many things going on through my head right now.  The first is holy cow, Christmas is right about the corner.  I've got to get started with my shopping.  Then, I'm thinking about how Baby Hunter is also almost here.  So much to do before he gets here! I think I may need a nap, too.  Ha!  

Wanting:
As of right now, Baby Hunter's name will be Gavin.  My husband and I can't decide on a middle name.  He'll be here in 15 weeks.  I want to know his full name.  Like now! It's bothering me too much to not have made a decision by now. 

Needing:
Speaking of Baby Hunter, we need to add on another bedroom to our house. Gavin doesn't have his own room .  We've got to get a move in with things! Like I said 15 weeks give or take a couple.  I'm in stress mode! 

Reading:
Oh, how I wish I had time to sit and read.  I'm reading TOY MAGAZINES so far. Does that count?

I hope you all have had a great Monday!

Lots of love,

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love your halloween costume. Such a cute idea to include your little peanut :) Loved finding your blog through the Currently link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boy is so cute :) I made Christmas chutney last week so it hit me then that there's not a long way to go now. I'm more of a chocolate than a candy person myself, but I'll have candy if there's no chocolate left in the house lol

    We moved house when I was 8 months pregnant with my second so I totally understand the stress you're going through. Keep calm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the chocolate goes first! I'm trying to keep calm. Such a stressful event. Thanks for stopping by! I love finding new blogs through Farley's Currently.

      Delete