Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Hello, Friends!

First, it is CoLd here in the South.  I already miss my summer weather.  I believe that South Carolina decided to skip Fall this year.  I really think it went straight from the summer heat to the winter cold.  

Since it's all nice and cold outside, it made me realize that I need to finalize my next packet. My students are all ready for a little break.  After Thanksgiving, break I plan to bring out all of my behavior bag of tricks.  That sneak little elf will be making an appearance in my classroom.  

To help keep their behavior in check and to keep them engaged (you know teaching and reviewing is still going on) I created a Magic in the Classroom packet.  Click below to read more about it.  
 

Last, I am READY to get my eat on.  I love Thanksgiving food! This pregnant gal is beyond excited.  To keep my students engaged this week and next, I created a Turkey Poke game centered around multiplication facts.  My students LOVED it. Here's a couple of pictures of one of my groups in action.  
   

                 

Click HERE to grab this freebie for your students.


I hope you've all had a GREAT day.

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment