Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

AAHHH...Sharks

Hello, friends!

Tomorrow, I will be teaching greater than and less than.  I made a Shark Attack Game to help teach the concept.  I'll post pictures tomorrow of my little ones playing. You can purchase my game for $1.50 at my TPT store. Just click the picture below.  The first person to comment and let me know your favorite way to teach greater than, less than will get a free copy of the game! :-)

Also, I am working on a math and literacy centers Halloween packet.  I'm hoping to have it finished by this weekend.  I am so excited!  I love holidays and all of the fun holiday clipart. 

Don't forget about my giveaway to celebrate my new teaching blog.  You have until Friday to enter to win my Place Value to 1,000 Go Fish Game and my Phonics Cards. 

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far.  I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of my kiddos playing Shark Attack and a FREEBIE. :-)


7 comments:

  1. I give two kids a number written on a piece of paper. Then another kid gets to be the alligator and "eats" the bigger number! My kids LOVE it!

    Christina
    prec0ci0us@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use base ten blocks to compare the values of the numbers.
    Your newest follower,
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina- Thank you for commenting. I will be emailing you your free copy of the game. Woohoo!

    Tania-I am your newest follower now. :-) You have such a cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable game! We just found you and are now following. We would love it if you stopped by sometime!
    Lisen & Katie
    www.wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Lisen and Katie. I will definitely be heading your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My students love the alligator mouth eats the smaller number!

    ReplyDelete