Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Place Value Review and a Freebie

Hello, friends!

I've been super busy this weekend working on review games for my class next week.  We are taking our place value test on Wednesday.  I created a Place Value 'I Have...Who Has' game to review.  My kiddos LOVE games and so do I.  We haven't played 'I Have...Who Has' yet in my room, so I'm excited to see how they do.  My students last year loved to race to see if they could beat their time. I hope your students enjoy the game. Let me know how your students use 'I Have...Who Has' in your classroom.  I'd love to hear from yall! Click on the picture to go to my TPT store.




Now, a freebie! :-)  With Halloween just around the corner, I made a set of Halloween words for my kiddos to put in the writing journals and I wanted to share it with all of my fantastic followers. I can't wait to see what stories they come up with.  Halloween always brings out such creativity in my writers.  Click on the picture to download your free copy. 

I hope that everyone has a WONDERFUL week!

No comments:

Post a Comment