Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Friday, October 5, 2012

Freebie Friday...WOOHOO

It's Freebie Friday!

It has been such a busy and LONG week here in 2nd grade.  I am SO ready for the weekend! I finally have time to blog and give all of my wonderful   AMAZING followers a main idea freebie.  This week in 2nd grade we have been working on place value, weather, and main idea and supporting details.  I created a yummy main idea activity for my kiddos to practice main idea.  My students loved building an ice cream cone.  They put the main idea on the cone and their supporting details on the ice cream.  Then, they added sprinkles and a cherry just for fun. I forgot to take pictures while they were busy creating.  :-(  Click on the picture to download your free copy.


My kiddos LOVED playing Shark Attack! Check out all of the fun we had!


                

              

Don't forget to enter my giveaway.  Today's the last day to get a free copy of my Place Value Go Fish Game and my set on phonics cards.  Click here to be taken to my giveaway. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment