Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Monday, September 24, 2012

My First Post :-)

Hello, friends!

I have finally decided after much,much inspiration from Pinterest and some amazing fellow teachers and bloggers that I would start my own blog. 

About me, I am a 2nd grade teacher in South Carolina.  2nd grade is definitely my calling.  I love every minute of it.  I have an 8 month old son, Brayden, who is my world.  So, you'll definitely be seeing lots of pictures of him. 

Isn't he just adorable! :-)


So, I am giving away a Seasons Sort to all of my new followers. Click on the title above to link to my TPT store. Look for more posts to come soon.  I am so excited to be joining the blogigng world. :-)








4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I am looking forward to your posts.

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shelly! I look forward to your posts as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging Jeannie! Your little one is precious!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Heather. I am now your newest follower. I've been on your blog several times, but I just realized that I never clicked the follow button. I love all of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete