Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Friday, June 22, 2018

Anyone Out There?

Oh, friends!

I took quite a break from you.  A 3 year break may I add.  For a while, I have STRUGGLED balancing everything in my life.  Being a momma, a wife, and a teacher can be very stressful.  I know there are many of you in the same boat as me.  You feel me? 





So, what have I been up to? I moved schools two years ago.  I am now working where I student taught, and I am loving it! I am still teaching 3rd grade. My boys are now 3 and 6. I am getting ready to begin my 10th year of teaching! I'm ready to start slowly adding back in blogging and sharing what I'm up to in my room.  







I am still a busy, busy person.  Now, I have added being a baseball mom to my list of duties.  BUT, I have finally learned how to find "me" time during the week.  I've been able to read more and just have a little time to myself.  






I've been trying to teach like a pirate and be 
the wild card!









I implemented flexible seating this past year.









So, I will be back to share more about some fun things that I've been doing in my classroom.  

Thanks for welcoming be back into the blogging family.  I have truly missed writing and sharing with the teaching community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment