Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I Can Write Writing Posters and Templates: Updated File

Hello, Friends!

I finally got around to updating one of my first files.  My students LOVED using these templates in their writing center.  I LOVED them because I would print a bunch ahead of time and would have my writing center up and running for a good couple of months.  Easy, peasy!

Take a look at the updated file! I LOVE how it turned out.  

    

Here's an idea of how it works in my room.  Pictures to come with my new set of students soon! Students will choose a template from the writing center.  Above the writing center are posters that serve as a helpful reminder of what each template should look like. 



Easy, easy!  I hope that your students love it as much as mine.  I'm having a giveaway on Facebook.  Go enter to win yourself a copy! 

Lots of love,
Jeannie 


No comments:

Post a Comment