Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Friday, August 1, 2014

Classroom Library Labels: A Little Freebie for You

Hello, Friends!

I was able to get into my classroom on Wednesday and Thursday.  I've been working and working.  Legs hurt....feet hurt...back hurts. Why do I always forget how much it hurts to go in and begin to decorate a classroom. I worked from 8-4 on Wednesday and 10-4 on Thursday.  I'm glad the school is closed today because my body needs it.

I'm not going in at all next week.  It's the last week of summer before I officially have to go back. So, I'm spending it with my munchkin'.  Hence the reason I worked so hard these last two days. 

I didn't take any before pictures. I immediately went in and started working.  I am more than halfway done.  I worked my butt off these last two days.  The big reveal will be coming the week of August 12th.  :-)

I have a little freebie for you today.  I made some library labels for my classroom.  If you can use them, click either button below and go grab them.  






Lots of love,
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment