Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Deck the Halls with A TpT Sale...Falalalalalala

Happy Sunday, Friends!

Christina from Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge is hosting a FUN linky that I am so glad she let me be a part of.   
I present to you....

If y'all are any thing like me, your shopping carts are full, full, full.  I love me some sales especially the Cyber Monday sales.  Toys R Us, Golfing Outlets, and TpT are my main online shopping places this year.  I may sneak in some clothes for me from The Mint Julep. ;-)  We will see.

So, I am gearing up to play 3 "songs" for you. I sure do love to sing...falalalalalalala. ;-) Here's the playlist. 

First up on my playlist is "I'm Dreaming of a Holiday Product" and this roll and graph activity will do! 

I LOVE the Polar Express.  I am on the Polar Express committee for my school and we are currently getting ready for our yearly Polar Express day.  I can't wait for my students to use this roll and graph activity that correlates with our theme. Graphing is always such a hard concept and my students really get into graphing with these roll and graph products.


Second up on the playlist if "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Reading" and practicing fact and opinion.


I love me some Duck Dynasty.  That's a fact, Jack! Your students will have a BLAST practicing fact and opinion with the Duck Dynasty crew.


Last, up is "Oh Management, Oh Management"  my students need a partner.

You ever have one of those days where you need to tell your students who their partners are to save time and or stress.  They will love finding a mustache partner.  Let 'em go one at a time and find a partner who fits the description! 

So, those are my all time favorites in my playlist this year.  Head on over to get your shop on! :-) I can't wait! 

Have a fantastic day!
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment