Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Habitat Rap

Hello, friends!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day.  We have been reviewing habitats for the last couple of weeks.  My students get to choose a variety of things to do for each habitat that we discuss.  They can either draw a detailed picture, write a letter to the president telling him to keep the habitat safe, create a story or comic strip, or write a song.  I just HAD to share one of my student's raps with you.


Rainforest Rap
You need...you need...you need
You need to take care of the rainforest.  
It's so cool.
Now shake your tail.
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go...GO!  
All the animals say "Yahaaaaaaaaa."  
When I say rain you say forest
Rain...Forest
Now everybody...SCREAM!

He has the rapping part down, but didn't quite understand that he's suppose to write a song about the habitat itself.  However, it made my bust out laughing.  So, of course I had to share!  

Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment