Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm Thankful for You!

Happy Saturday, friends!

To celebrate how thankful I am for all of my followers, I have created a Thanksgiving freebie for you.  This past week in my classroom, students learned how to mentally add 10 and 100 to numbers.  So, I created a cute turkey match up to help them review next week in their math centers while having fun before Thanksgiving.  Click on the picture below to download your FREE copy.



Other news, my blog friend Amber from Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher is having a 700 follower giveaway and I am giving away 1 item from my TPT store to celebrate her big achievement.  Click on the picture below to enter her giveaway and win TONS of fabulous prizes.



BIG NEWS: I reached 100 followers here on my blog!!!! To celebrate, I have asked some SUPER blogger friends to dontate to celebrate.  Check back Sunday, to enter my giveaway to celebrate my huge milestone.  I AM TRULY THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU!

Have a great weekend, dear friends!

Lots of love,

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy! I hope your students enjoy practicing their mental math strategies.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! It's too cute! Congratulations on 100 followers! I am a new follower. I found you through Simple in Second.

    Please stop by when you get a chance.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be heading your way now. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on 100 followers. Love the freebie. Stop by, I have a free 3 day CCSS ELA lesson plan for free:)
    Stacy
    Leading and Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. I'll definitely be stopping by!

      Delete