Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin' Pinterest Image Map

Friday, October 19, 2012

I've joined Facebook land!

Hi, friends!

I hope everyone's had a great week. I've been working on 2 election packets.  One is the Presidential Election and the other one is going to be a Clemson vs Carolina election packet. Such a big rivalry in my state. We've already had the "which team is better" arguments in my class (Clemson of course!!!) know my kiddos will have a blast voting for the best team..  I'll post my rivalry packet as soon as possible.   My good friend, Ginger from Ginger Snaps: Treats for Teachers, is working on some football clipart.  I'm so excited to see what she comes up with.  She's such an amazing teacher.  If you're not following her blog, you should be! I finally finished the Presidential Election Packet. 

The packet includes:
The President: Is, Has, Can
What makes a good president?
2 kid friendly versions of short biographies of both candidates
Bubble Maps for both candidates
Double Bubble Map to compare both candidates
3 Making Words Activities (words included are Republican, Democrat, and Presidential Election)
4 Writing Prompts- If I Were President I Would (version with picture and lines, version with just lines), Barack Obama Should be President Because... (version with picture and lines, version with just lines), Mitt Romney Should be President Because... (version with picture and lines, version with just picture), I'm glad I live in the United States
Ballots (one full page, one page with just ballots-4 to a page)
Vote "Buttons"
I Voted "Buttons"
Blacklines to decorate ballot box
                                           Click the picture below to go take a look at my Election Packet!


 Other news, I decided to have my blog join Facebook. I'd love for you to come "like" my page. To celebrate my blog entering Facebook land, I'm throwing my first sale this weekend. It will run from Friday the 19th to Monday the 22nd. ALL of my TPT items will be 15% off including my Election Packet. WOOHOO!! Click on the picture to go to my TPT store. 


I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment